Talking about the 5 top tourist attractions in Goa, here is a list.
1. Bon Jesus Basilica- While in Goa on a holiday, half your day would go in visiting the Bon Jesus Basilica which preserves the lethal remains of the patron saint of Catholics, St. Francis Xavier and is one of the most frequented places of Goa. Even a visit to the holy hill of old Goa which holds the ruins of St. Augustine's Chapel is a major tourist attraction.
2. The Viceroy's Arch, hosting a stone structure dedicated to the navigator, Vasco da Gama, is also a good choice to spend the day while holidaying in Goa.
3. Fort Aguada - Goa's architectural heritage reflects in its Fort Aguada which showcases the Portuguese influence on the traditional Goan structural buildings. It is a treat to watch and a nice place to spend your day.
4. Dudhsagar lake- For nature lovers and people more inclined towards hiking and trekking, Budhasagar Lake, situated in Sanguem district, is advisable to retreat and explore.
5. Goa beaches- Apart from its heritage value, Goa is famous for its extended coastline with exotic beaches and sensuous silvery sand on them. The most renowned ones are the Calangute Beach which is also termed as the Queen of beaches, the Arjuna beach with its picture-perfect prolific feature and an utopist gateway, the Benaulim, Candolim and the Colva Beach. All these palm fringed beaches offer a perfect backdrop for sunbathing and relaxing in the serene beauty and arms of nature.
Among hotels in Goa, it is very important to choose from good Goa hotels in order to make your stay comfortable and worth remembering. The Graciano Cottages rates among good Goa hotels and is situated right on Colva beach. It consists of well decorated rooms with all modern amenities and is known for its extraordinary hospitality and services. The hotel is very close to the airport and railway station and even consists of a lounge, a beautiful garden restaurant and a scintillating bar. It is a budget Goa hotel which fits into the needs of the common man. Star rated 4.5, the room tariffs of this hotel is just Rs. 1,750, including complimentary breakfast.
Among good Goa hotels, another choice is Hotel Supreme. It is among the top 2-star hotels in Goa and is star rated 4.5 by its guests. It is situated right in the heart of the city, at a distance of 2 km from Dabolim airport and 7 km from Margao Railway Station. The hotel offers best quality services, along with all modern facilities and also hosts a multi-cuisine restaurant, named Seven Seas Fine Dining, which excels in typical Goan delicacies. One has to shell out Rs, 1,999 to stay in this Goa hotel which even offers free breakfast with every room booked.
There are a large number of current consultations, and you can't reply to your message in time. You can describe what you want, we will reply you, the company's email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Nice to meet you here. How can I help you?Please leave your contact information, I will reply to you as soon as I see it